Add some humor and style to your wardrobe with this unisex extended warranty meme hoodie. This original Meme Cuisine design features a vaporwave style alien with a computer popup that reads "We've been trying to reach you concerning your vehicle's extended warranty" (referencing everyone's favorite robocall), and will make the perfect gift for those who love the early 2000s aesthetic, y2k clothing fans, meme lovers or anyone else with refined taste.
• Runs true to size (mens) with a classic fit - Check size table for accurate measurements!
• The hood's drawstring is the same color as the base sweater.
• Made of 50% cotton and 50% polyester
• Spacious kangaroo pouch
• Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²))
• CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash: warm (max 40C or 105F); Bleach as needed; Tumble dry: medium; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dryclean.
We do everything we can to ensure that our customers are happy, and their packages arrive exactly in the manner they expect. However, we recognize that occasionally things happen and replacements are required.
Since all of our items are made to order, we are unable to offer returns or exchanges unless the item is lost in transit, or arrives broken or defective.
If your package gets lost in transit, please let us know and we will send a replacement. However, we are not responsible for any packages that the tracking shows to be delivered.